BMA are open for business as usual, and whilst we, like many other businesses, are adapting to life under Covid-19, we are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of our models and clients. For this reason we are encouraging everyone to follow the below APA & Government recommended safety guidelines for shoots and any other related work obligations.
BMA will be staying informed on the situation and updating any of the recommended guidelines as the situation develops. We hope everyone is staying safe and protecting their health as well as others’ during this time.
1. Cleaning of hands when entering and leaving any locations, studios, and/or castings.
2. Daily cleaning of all and any touchpoints on location.
3. Keep distance of 2 meters from other people at all times.
4. Bring own food and drink.
5. Public transport should be used only when absolutely necessary.
6. No symptoms prior to shoots. If symptoms appear, notify agent/client ASAP.
7. New wardrobe should be provided by client and washed. Alternatively, bring your own wardrobe (washed).
8. Wear your own makeup or makeup artist must have disposable gloves and masks.
9. Client should provide any documents electronically to be signed by the model & agency such as health and safety or liability policies.
10. Provide clear guidance to all studio or location visitors.